These labels allow you to label your own tools and equipment with the industry recognised traffic light colour coding system. Available in three colours, Red, Amber, green, these labels provide visual awareness to operators of HAV levels associated to each tool.
By using a permanent marker, simply add your own vibration data to each label, pre defined information on each tags allows you to add the following details yourself:
- Available colors : Green [HTSD91-G], Amber [HTSD91-A] or Red [HTSD91-R]
- Tool / Asset Number.
- Vibration Magnitude of the tool.
- Operator usage time prior to reaching EAV 100 Pts.
- Operator usage time prior to reaching ELV 400 Pts.
- Sticker Size: 51mm x 28mm
A simple addition to your existing Hand-Arm Vibration management plan, supplied in handy packs of 10 labels.
The Tool Id box is a space where you can identify that tool from another tool - whether it be the asset number, plant number, serial number etc